McDonald and Avery's Dentistry for the Child and AdolescentBook - 2016
Dentistry and other specialists from the US, Australia, and United Arab Emirates provide 31 chapters on the oral health care of infants, children, and adolescents. Chapters contain information on diagnosis, including examination, radiographic techniques, acquired and developmental disturbances of the teeth and oral structures, the development and morphology of the teeth, genetics, and child abuse and neglect; caries and periodontology; pain control and behavior guidance; growth and development; and practice management and management of special medical issues, including children with special health care needs, trauma, tumors, and oral surgery. This edition has more emphasis on the preventive care and treatment of medically compromised patients, a new organization, and new authors, along with an electronic version. Annotation ©2015 Ringgold, Inc., Portland, OR (protoview.com)
You can count on McDonald: the go-to source for expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers for over half a century. McDonald and Avery's Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10th Edition discusses pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries in depth - and emphasizes prevention and the treatment of the medically compromised patient. Boasting a new design and handy Evolve site, this new edition by Jeffrey A. Dean equips you with the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations in the fast-growing field of pediatric dentistry.
- Complete, one-source coverage includes the best patient outcomes for all of the major pediatric treatments in prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, trauma management, occlusion, gingivitis and periodontal disease, and facial esthetics.
- A clinical focus includes topics such as such as radiographic techniques, dental materials, pit and fissure sealants, and management of cleft lip and palate.
- Practical discussions include practice management and how to deal with child abuse and neglect.
- Evolve site provides you with the best learning tools and resources.
- UPDATED! More emphasis on preventative care and treatment of medically compromised patients helps you provide more effective care.
- NEW! Easier-to-follow design.
From the critics
Try searching for McDonald and Avery's Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent to see if FSJPL owns related versions of the work.